TechConnect.VI is a website and database development company which offers graphics design, website maintenance, website hosting, and website marketing. The key strength of TechConnect.VI is the ability to seamlessly integrate eforms, multimedia, and branding to make unique data-driven websites.
Prior to focusing on website development, TechConnect.VI’s primary goal was to support the advancement of technology integration into educational institutions. This included writing user's manuals (technical writing) and presenting selected technical application topics (technical training). Our services evolved with industry and business demands. We received a few contracts to design educational websites. Then, TechConnect.VI began assisting Virgin Island entrepreneurs by optimizing search engines hits, interactive forms, and multimedia to improve customer communication and business processes.
- 2004 - TechConnect.VI received a USVI business license in graphics design and consulting
- 2006 - TechConnect.VI specialized in website takeovers and acquisitions.
- 2007 - TechConnect.VI added DIY content management applets so our web hosting customers can easily update their website 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in the world.
- 2008 - TechConnect.VI expanded our web presence (marketing) coaching services.
- 2009 - TechConnect.VI added search engine optimization (SEO) and website trafficking to our cutting edge features.
- 2010 - TechConnect.VI moved their server farm off-island to Canada.
What is the future of TechConnect.VI? We're currently exploring creative client advertising on Google Map, FaceBook, and Twitter, and You Tube.
We have a diverse group of customers and are expanding our network everyday. The size of our company allows us to be personable and flexible. We're looking for many more years of service in the US Virgin Islands.